ACCELERATED COACH TRAINING PROGRAM - ONLINE
ACCELERATED COACH TRAINING PROGRAM
An ICF-ACSTH Course For Aspiring Professional Coaches
The International Coaching Federation is the largest global organization of professional coaches with over 37,000 members in 143 countries as of February 2020. It is the leader in establishing both ethical standards and coaching competencies worldwide and awards the only globally recognized coaching qualification in three levels, namely:
Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Master Certified Coach (MCC)
WHY OBTAIN AN ICF CREDENTIAL?
- An ICF Credential demonstrates that your coaching practice is based on Global Standards and will therefore give you the distinction and the EDGE over other professional coaches.
- An ICF Credential is similar to a degree or professional designation with global recognition. So with it, you can practice Professional Coaching anywhere else in the world.
The requirements for the individual credential applications with the ICF are found here.
ACCESS THESE BENEFITS:
- This course provides you a “personal mentor-coach” all throughout your learning journey”.
- You will learn directly from the Philippines’ first ICF-Master Certified Coach.
- Awards you 60 ICF Approved Coach Training Hours for your ICD Credential.
- Exclusive ACCESS to regular ACTP post-training learning activities for your continuing professional growth.
PHASE I: PROFESSIONAL COACHING FUNDAMENTALS
This is an intensive training on coaching concepts, theories, frameworks, skills and competencies as defined by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), the gold standard of coaching. The objective of which is to provide participants with a very strong foundation of what coaching really is, both in theory and skills practice.
Conducted either via webinar or in-person, the workshop is highly engaging, experiential, introspective, non-threatening and enjoyable. Our creative approach will combine interactive discussions, fun, stimulating yet reflective exercises and “real play” skills building simulations (dyads, triads and tag-team).
When delivered via webinar, we will ensure “webinar fatigue” does not happen and that the overall experience will be as impactful as the face-to-face interaction.
PHASE II: SUPERVISED PRACTICUM & MENTOR-COACHING
This is a supervised practicum where each participant is required to look for a coaching client whom s/he will coach once a week or twice a month over a period of 3 months. Here, the participants get to apply everything they learned from Phase 1.
To ensure participants grow in their competencies quickly, they will also be assigned a personal mentor-coach, a qualified ICF-Credentialed Coach, who will guide, handhold and mentor them twice a month until they complete their practicum. Aside from the 1:1 mentoring support, the participants will also undergo group mentoring where they can learn both from the course leader and their peers.
Alongside the required on-the-job training, the participants will be assigned a Case Study to work on. All these will ensure the participants will grow in their coaching competencies.
PHASE III: SITUATIONAL COACHING AND CLOSE OUT
This is another online session where participants convene again to share their 3-month coaching experience – their learnings, challenges and successes. A final assessment of each participant’s coaching proficiency based on the ICF Core Coaching Competencies will also be done.
In this learning journey, the participants will explore, experience and internalize the following:
- The True Power of Coaching: Why Coaching Works
- The Context of Coaching: The Many Applications of Coaching
- Coaching as a Profession: The Joys & Rewards of Being a Professional Coach
- Coaching Specializations: What’s your Niche?
- Understanding the Science Behind Coaching
- The Cornerstones of Coaching
- Heavy Influences of Coaching
- Practical 3-Step Coaching Dialogue: A Transformation Process
- ICF Core Coaching Competencies
- Situational Coaching: Coaching Styles
- Coaching and Culture
- Jumpstarting Your Coaching Practice
- The Coaching Ethical Standards based on ICF Code of Ethics
- The ICF Credentialing Process
Our ICF-Approved ACSTH coaching course has produced over 500 ICF-credentialed coaches and professional coaches from around the world, many of whom are now successful practicing external executive and leadership coaches, internal coaches, and life coaches.
Aside from the individuals who embarked on coaching as their second career, most of our graduates come from the corporate sector, specifically the following organizations:
• 7 Customer Philippines, Inc.
• aAdvantage Consulting Pte. Ltd. – Singapore
• ABS-CBN University
• AKV Connect
• Alpha Flight Fitness Systems
• Amaia Land
• AMDOCS Phils.
• Arcadis – GEC Philippines
• Asian Development Bank
• Astellas Pharma Philippines, Inc.
• Ateneo de Manila University
• Avida Land
• Ayala Corp.
• Ayala Land Premier
• Banco De Oro (BDO)
• Boehringer Ingelheim – Manila
• Boehringer Ingelheim – Asia Pacific
• Celestica Electronics (S) Pte. Ltd. – China
• Clorox International
• Century Properties
• Colquest SME Solutions, Inc.
• De La Salle University
• E*TRADE Information Services LLC
• EastWest Unibank
• Eleus Consulting Pt. Ltd. – Singapore
• Emerson Philippines
• ERA Realty Network Pte. Ltd.
• Eudo Consulting
• Fitch Learning – Singapore
• Funai Electric Cebu, Inc.
• Givaudan Singapore
• Globe Telecom
• GreenEarth Management Phils. Corp.
• Human Capital Asia, Inc.
• Hutchison Port Holdings – Hong Kong
• HR Mall Inc.
• IBUY Group
• iLeap Consulting
• IVT Real Estate Services
• Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA)
• Innovato Information Technology Consulting
• Inspiral Coaching – Singapore
• Integrated Microelectronics, Inc.
• Kaizen Solutions Co.
• Kantar TNS Philippines
• La Maisonette Manila
• Li & Fung (1937) Management, Ltd.
• Lopez Holdings Corporation
• Manila Water Company Inc.
• Manulife Financial – Singapore
• Ministry of Defense – Singapore
• Ministry of Education – Singapore
• Monde Nissin Corporation
• Mondelez International
• Monsanto Philippines
• Mother Spice Food Corp.
• Nestle Phils.
• Nestle Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.
• National University Health System (NUHS) – Singapore
• National University of Singapore (NUS)
• OCBC Bank – Singapore
• Omnia Training and Consulting
• P&A Grant Thornton
• People Ignite
• Pessoas Consulting – Singapore
• Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC)
• Philips Electronics Singapore
• Philam Life
• Pioneer – Your Insurance
• Primary Edge, Inc.
• PRU Life UK
• Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.
• Reckitt Benckiser (Philippines), Inc.
• Resource Minds – UK
• Sanofi-Aventis Philippines, Inc.
• SEAOIL Foundation
• Sterling Bank of Asia
• Successful Achievement Foundation
• SunLife Financial
• Suy Sing
• SVNardo Inc.
• Tagaytay Highlands International Golf Club
• Tala Realty Services Corporation
• Talking Lions
• The Mindful Tree – Singapore
• Thomson Reuters
• United Health Group
• Universal Robina Corporation
• University of Asia and the Pacific
• Union Bank of the Philippines
• Watsons Personal Care Stores (Phils.)
• Western Union Financial Services
• Wyeth Philippines, Inc.
WHAT OUR GRADUATES SAY
Phase I: June 3-4 & June 10-11, 2021 (9AM – 6PM)
Phase II: June – September 2021
Phase III: September 30 – October 1, 2021 (9AM – 6PM)