Mentor coach certification program with Damian Goldvarg, MCC is now in Asia!
1. Become a Certified Mentor Coach.
2. Receive 20 hours of mentor coaching, for your ACC renewal or MCC application.
3. Receive 30 CCEUs for any credential renewal.
4. Become an even better and more effective coach!
The objective of the program is to provide experienced coaches the opportunity to develop mentor coaching competencies following the ICF standards.
The program consists of 15 two-hour weekly virtual sessions.
At the end of the program participants will be able to:
- Identify the presence of coaching competencies during coaching conversations.
- Offer oral and written feedback, identifying examples of the application of coaching competencies and what it would take to develop to the next level.
- Facilitate group discussions on the application of coaching competencies.
The virtual program includes 3 components:
- Theoretical modules
- The role of Mentor Coach
- Coaching Competencies at ACC, PCC, and MCC level
- Providing effective feedback
- Working with biases
- Cross-cultural aspects of coaching
- Mentor coaching practice during the program
- Mentor coaching practice in triads outside the program
The Mentor Coach
DAMIAN GOLDVARG, PhD, MCC is the President of Goldvarg Consulting Group, Inc. and was the ICF Global President in 2013-2014. He is a Master Certified Coach (MCC), holder of an MS Degree in Counseling, and has a PhD in Organizational Psychology. He has 20 years of experience in executive assessment and coaching, leadership development, strategic planning, and team building.
Damian has a background in business and mental health with areas of expertise in emotional intelligence, communication, delegation, conflict resolution, behavioral interviewing, 360 feedback, and time management. He is the author of two books, including Coaching Competencies: Following Global Standards.
Originally from Argentina, he has extensive experience working with people from different cultures and social backgrounds. He has worked with individuals and organizations in over 40 countries. Through his work with multinational Fortune 100 companies, governments and community based organizations, Damian’s coaching and consulting services have realized extraordinary results for his clients.
Participants should at least hold an ACC credential.
July 4, 11, 18, 25,
August 1, 15, 22, 29,
September 5, 19, 26,
October 3, 10, 24,
The classes take place at 11:00am-1:00pm HKT via TeleClass
ENJOY A 20% DISCOUNT!!! Pay only US$2,400! (Regular fee is US$3,000.)
If you are an ICF or APAC member, you can enjoy a 30% DISCOUNT and pay only US$2,100.
We can accommodate 10 participants only for MAXIMUM LEARNING!
Brought to you by: Benchmark Consulting
In partnership with: Goldvarg Consulting Group
For more information, contact us at: