TEAM COACHING (BATCH 2)
July 23 - July 24
ACTP PHASE 3
Team Leadership Coaching
Helping managers become effective leaders
Grouping skilled workers together does not automatically equate to a high-performing team. Teams typically run into conflicts due to lack of communication, lack of collaboration, differences in opinion and work ethic, feelings of distrust, and an unclear distribution of responsibilities, among others.
It’s your role as a leader to ensure that these complications do not get in the way of each member’s and the whole team’s performance. This means being assertive enough to keep everyone in line while still giving them the freedom to find and settle in their processes and routine.
Team leaders must acquire the soft and hard skills necessary to promote productive synergy within the group, enabling you to meet targets and goals.
Benchmark Consulting offers a Team Coaching program to help leaders and their members develop a healthy working relationship, resulting in a high-performing team. Coaching will develop your dynamics as a team – one that considers everyone’s strengths, weaknesses, and personalities. This maximizes each person’s skills, addresses possible weak links, and minimizes conflicts that impede the group’s ability to deliver.
- Why team collaboration is most critical in driving business results
- Team vs Group
- The challenges of a leader in handling a team
- The roles of a leader in building and growing teams
- Defining Team Coaching as a powerful intervention to accelerate team development
- Assessing the dynamics of a team
- The Team Coaching process
- Coaching a team to arrive at a “shared goal” aligned with the organization’s vision
- Establishing the foundation of trust
- How to break “artificial harmony” within the team
- Resolving destructive conflicts that impede performance and break relationships
- How to challenge a team to “raise the bar”
- Implementing Team Coaching in the workplace
- Interactive discussions
- Simulations of actual “team coaching” cases
Our Team Leadership Coaching program can accommodate up to 10 members, achieving the following for the group:
- Fosters coloration and open communication, encouraging everyone to share their insights, opinions, and even constructive criticisms
- Deepens trust and openness among the members
- Helps the team manage diversity and deal with differences in a professional and productive manner
- Turns harmful conflicts into opportunities for learning and improvement
- Promotes team creativity, agility, and maturity
Goal-Driven Coaching and Consulting Programs
Benchmark Consulting helps companies unlock the full potential of their employees and managers through guided intervention and coaching programs. Our Team Coaching service hones your capabilities as a leader, helping you form productive teams.