COACHING FOR SUCCESS (BATCH 2)
August 27 - August 28
2-DAY WORKSHOP EVENT
Teaching leaders how to coach based on global standards
Why This Course?
Coaching for Success is a coaching course for leaders in the Philippines. The program meets the highest global quality standards and is conducted by no less than ICF-credentialed coaches and professional executive coaches.
Your Key Takeaway
- 3-STEP PROCESS AND STATE-OF-THE-ART SKILL-SETS THAT SET YOU APART from others to uplift your people’s performance
- PRACTICAL TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES TO HELP YOU UNLOCK YOUR PEOPLE’S ABILITY to further develop themselves, achieve maximum performance, and contribute more to your organization
- COACHING SKILLS THAT DRIVE MEDIOCRE AND POOR PERFORMERS to happily take charge of their own progress and step up to higher ground
- KEY APPROACHES TO GROW PEAK PERFORMERS to greater heights of excellence
- NEW Leadership Challenges in this VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) World
- Why Coaching is the Leadership Style of the Future
- What is Coaching Based on Global Standards: A LIVE Coaching Demo by an ICF-Credentialed Coach
- How Coaching Impacts Behavioral Change: The Science Behind Coaching
- Sustainable Benefits of Coaching for the Coachee, Leader, Organization, Customer, and the Business
- Similarities and Differences between Coaching and Mentoring
- When to Coach, When to Mentor, and When to do Both
- Easy 3-Step Process in a Coaching Dialogue that Elicits New Behaviors
- How to Handle Coachee-Initiated and Coach-Initiated Coaching Conversations
- The ICF-Way: Skills, Techniques, Tools for Meaningful Coaching Conversations
- Growth-Oriented and Change-Oriented Types of Coaching in the Workplace
- Turning Positive & Constructive Feedback into a Productive Coaching Dialogue
- Coaching Approaches for Different Types of Performers and Personalities
- Reinforcement Activities that Sustain the Gains of Coaching
- Implementing Coaching Based On World’s Best Practices
Why Attend Benchmark’s Coaching for Success?
Benchmark Consulting keeps training programs experiential and engaging, ensuring learning and real-life application. Led by ICF-credentialed trainers, Coaching for Success is an organizational development tool that invests in your people, maximizing your company’s potential and success.