Accelerated Coach Training Program ONLINE
September 22 - September 25
ACTP PHASE 1
Obtain an ICF Credential today and become a globally recognized professional coach
The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the largest global organization of professional coaches, with over 20,000 members in 100+ countries. It is the leader in establishing both ethical standards and coaching competencies worldwide and awards only the globally recognized coaching qualification in three levels, namely:
Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Master Certified Coach (MCC)
Why obtain an ICF Credential?
- An ICF Credential demonstrates that your coaching practice is based on global standards and will therefore give you the distinction and the edge over other professional coaches.
- An ICF Credential is similar to a degree or professional designation with global recognition. With it, you can practice Professional Coaching anywhere else in the world.
The requirements for the individual credential applications with the ICF are found here.
Why Attend Benchmark’s Accelerated Coach Training Program?
- It’s one of the few courses in the world approved by the ICF and gives you 60 coach training hours for your ACC Application
- It’s the only training package that comes free with the following requirements for your ICF credential:
- 10 hours Mentor Coaching over 3 months
- Mentoring for you to surely pass the Written Exam
- Assistance in logging your coaching hours
- It assures you that you are learning the ICF Core Coaching Competencies correctly because the mentor coach has an ICF – Master Certified Coach (MCC) Credential.
Benchmark Consulting also employs an experiential and engaging approach in training. This teaching method helps you sustain learning and translate it to concrete results in your practice.
Learn more about how Benchmark Consulting can give you the edge you need here.
The Accelerated Coach Training Program is a 4-month course with three phases:
Phase I: 4-Day Coaching Intensives. This workshop immerses you in the science and art of coaching with focus on the ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
Phase II: Supervised 3-Month Practicum. Phase II gives you the opportunity to practice coaching with your chosen client while being supervised, coached, and mentored by a Master Certified Coach (MCC).
Phase III: 2-Day Coaching Clinic & Close-Out. This workshop reinforces your coaching capabilities and will serve as the final assessment of your coaching proficiency.
In this learning journey, you will experience and internalize the following:
- The True Power of Coaching: Why Coaching Works
- The Context of Coaching: The Many Applications of Coaching
- Coaching as a Profession: The Joys & Rewards of Being a Professional Coach
- Coaching Specializations: What’s your Niche?
- Understanding the Science Behind Coaching
- The Cornerstones of Coaching
- Heavy Influences of Coaching
- Practical 3-Step Coaching Dialogue: A Transformation Process
- ICF Core Coaching Competencies
- Situational Coaching: Coaching Styles
- Coaching and Culture
- Jumpstarting Your Coaching Practice
- The Coaching Ethical Standards based on ICF Code of Ethics
- The ICF Credentialing Process