An ICF-approved coaching course for leaders
Coaching is a powerful tool in unlocking people’s inner potential and inciting extraordinary performance. With today’s complex and rapidly changing business environment, coaching in the workplace is no longer an option. It is a must. Leaders must shift to coaching leadership style so they can bring out the best in their people and gear up the organization for tougher challenges ahead.
At the executive level, “ways of leading” greatly influence and shape the leadership culture of the organization. Hence, the use of coaching by leaders at the executive level will drive the building of a coaching culture.
At the managerial and supervisory level, leaders must learn to balance being transactional and transformational in their approach. They must know how to use coaching in their day-to-day conversations so that their conversations become a source of learning and growth for their people.
Benchmark Consulting’s Coaching for Success is the only Coaching Course in the Philippines that is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF), the global authority in the field of coaching. As such, it meets the highest international quality standards in terms of content and methodology. To date, Coaching for Success has already trained thousands of leaders from various companies across industries from around the world.
At the end of the 2-day coaching skills program, the participants should be able to:
- Understand and embrace the coaching principles as a cornerstone in building one’s coaching capability
- Commit to coaching as a new leadership approach in the organization
- Imbibe a coaching mindset and shift from their usual transactional approach to transformational leadership
- Demonstrate the coaching process, skills, tools and techniques that impact growth in people
- Demonstrate coaching capabilities in their day-to-day conversations with their people.