A Coaching Culture is “built on organizational and leadership beliefs and practices that reflect coaching as a critical leadership tool and a strategic business driver.”
According to the 2014 Global Study on Building a Coaching Culture by the International Coaching Federation, there is a growing movement to develop a Coaching Culture as they realize the advantage this strategy. Results of the study reveal that:
- 60% of respondents from organizations with strong coaching Cultures report HIGHER REVENUES.
- 65% of respondents say that it is indicative of INCREASED EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT.
Is your organization part of this growing movement or is it left behind using outdated strategies?
If you want your organization to BUILD A COACHING CULTURE and reap the BENEFITS of HIGHER EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT and IMPROVED PERFORMANCE, join BUILDING A COACHING CULTURE.
Building a Coaching Culture is a coaching program conducted by no less than ICF-credentialed coaches and professional executive coaches!
This course provides high quality and up-to-date content that will give you a complete and holistic approach in creating a Coaching Culture in your Company.
You Will Learn
- Coaching based on ICF Global Standards
- Transformational Impact of Coaching on Individuals and Teams
- The Many Applications of Coaching in the Workplace
- What Coaching Culture Really Looks Like
- Critical Success Factors in Building a Coaching Culture
- Step by Step Process in Building a Coaching Culture
- Assessing an Organization’s Coaching Literacy and Mindset
- Implementing a Customized Approach for Your Company: Where to Start