Be A Globally Recognized Professional Coach! Obtain an ICF Credential!
The International Coaching Federation is the largest global organization of professional coaches with over 20,000 members in 100+ countries. It is the leader in establishing both ethical standards and coaching competencies worldwide and awards the only globally recognized coaching qualification in three levels, namely:
Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Master Certified Coach (MCC)
Why obtain an ICF Credential?
- An ICF Credential demonstrates that your coaching practice is based on Global Standards and will therefore give you the distinction and the EDGE over other professional coaches.
- An ICF Credential is similar to a degree or professional designation with global recognition. So with it, you can practice Professional Coaching anywhere else in the world.
The requirements for the individual credential applications with the ICF are found here.
Why Attend Benchmark’s Accelerated Coach Training Program?
Because this course…
- Is one of the few courses in the world approved by the ICF and gives you 60 coach training hours for your ACC Application
- Is the ONLY training package that comes FREE with the following requirements for your ICF credential:
- 10 hours Mentor Coaching over 3 months
- Mentoring for you to surely pass the Written Exam
- Assistance in logging your coaching hours
- Assures you that you are learning the ICF Core Coaching Competencies correctly because the mentor coach has an ICF – Master Certified Coach (MCC) credential
The Accelerated Coach Training Program is a 4-month course with three phases:
Phase I: 4-Day Coaching Intensives. This workshop immerses you in the science and art of coaching with focus on the ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
Phase II: Supervised 3-Month Practicum. Phase II gives you the opportunity to practice coaching with your chosen client while being supervised, coached, and mentored by a Master Certified Coach (MCC).
Phase III: 2-Day Coaching Clinic & Close-Out. This workshop reinforces your coaching capabilities and will serve as the final assessment of your coaching proficiency.
In this learning journey, you will experience and internalize the following:
- The True Power of Coaching: Why Coaching Works
- The Context of Coaching: The Many Applications of Coaching
- Coaching as a Profession: The Joys & Rewards of Being a Professional Coach
- Coaching Specializations: What’s your Niche?
- Understanding the Science Behind Coaching
- The Cornerstones of Coaching
- Heavy Influences of Coaching
- Practical 3-Step Coaching Dialogue: A Transformation Process
- ICF Core Coaching Competencies
- Situational Coaching: Coaching Styles
- Coaching and Culture
- Jumpstarting Your Coaching Practice
- The Coaching Ethical Standards based on ICF Code of Ethics
- The ICF Credentialing Process
Our ICF-Approved ACSTH coaching course has produced professional coaches and ICF credentialed coaches in the Philippines and the Asia Pacific Region. We are proud to present our graduates from the following organizations:
• 7 Customer Philippines, Inc.
• aAdvantage Consulting Pte. Ltd. – Singapore
• ABS-CBN University
• AKV Connect
• Alpha Flight Fitness Systems
• Amaia Land
• AMDOCS Phils.
• Arcadis – GEC Philippines
• Asian Development Bank
• Astellas Pharma Philippines, Inc.
• Ateneo de Manila University
• Avida Land
• Ayala Corp.
• Ayala Land Premier
• Banco De Oro (BDO)
• Boehringer Ingelheim – Manila
• Boehringer Ingelheim – Asia Pacific
• Celestica Electronics (S) Pte. Ltd. – China
• Clorox International
• Century Properties
• Colquest SME Solutions, Inc.
• De La Salle University
• E*TRADE Information Services LLC
• EastWest Unibank
• Eleus Consulting Pt. Ltd. – Singapore
• Emerson Philippines
• ERA Realty Network Pte. Ltd.
• Eudo Consulting
• Fitch Learning – Singapore
• Funai Electric Cebu, Inc.
• Givaudan Singapore
• Globe Telecom
• GreenEarth Management Phils. Corp.
• Human Capital Asia, Inc.
• Hutchison Port Holdings – Hong Kong
• HR Mall Inc.
• IBUY Group
• iLeap Consulting
• IVT Real Estate Services
• Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA)
• Innovato Information Technology Consulting
• Inspiral Coaching – Singapore
• Integrated Microelectronics, Inc.
• Kaizen Solutions Co.
• Kantar TNS Philippines
• La Maisonette Manila
• Li & Fung (1937) Management, Ltd.
• Lopez Holdings Corporation
• Manila Water Company Inc.
• Manulife Financial – Singapore
• Ministry of Defense – Singapore
• Ministry of Education – Singapore
• Monde Nissin Corporation
• Mondelez International
• Monsanto Philippines
• Mother Spice Food Corp.
• Nestle Phils.
• Nestle Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.
• National University Health System (NUHS) – Singapore
• National University of Singapore (NUS)
• OCBC Bank – Singapore
• Omnia Training and Consulting
• P&A Grant Thornton
• People Ignite
• Pessoas Consulting – Singapore
• Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC)
• Philips Electronics Singapore
• Philam Life
• Pioneer – Your Insurance
• Primary Edge, Inc.
• PRU Life UK
• Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.
• Reckitt Benckiser (Philippines), Inc.
• Resource Minds – UK
• Sanofi-Aventis Philippines, Inc.
• SEAOIL Foundation
• Sterling Bank of Asia
• Successful Achievement Foundation
• SunLife Financial
• Suy Sing
• SVNardo Inc.
• Tagaytay Highlands International Golf Club
• Tala Realty Services Corporation
• Talking Lions
• The Mindful Tree – Singapore
• Thomson Reuters
• United Health Group
• Universal Robina Corporation
• University of Asia and the Pacific
• Union Bank of the Philippines
• Watsons Personal Care Stores (Phils.)
• Western Union Financial Services
• Wyeth Philippines, Inc.