What is Executive Coaching and why do you need it?
Executive Coaching is an inquiry-based approach to personal and professional development, aimed at creating awareness, generating action, and facilitating learning and growth. It focuses on improving performance by helping individuals to develop and sustain new perspectives, attitudes, skills, and behaviors.
It is common notion that coaching is usually associated with athletes. However, there are a lot of executives and business people, who are also in need of coaching. Hence, the term executive coaching.
You, as an executive need coaching like athletes, do, for the following reasons:
- Executive Coaching can enhance performance and increase productivity
- Executive Coaching can improve morale
- Executive Coaching can reduce turnover
- Executive Coaching can attract talent
- Executive Coaching can increase self-esteem and self-confidence
- Executive Coaching can leverage talents
- Executive Coaching can build new skill sets
- Executive Coaching can increase the probability of reaching goals
Most executives and business professionals need to undergo executive coaching now, as most of them experience the following:
- Dissatisfaction – When you feel that you aren’t been contributing enough effort to your life’s purpose. You feel empty and unable to meet your goals. You feel bored, unmotivated or burned-out.
- Sacrifice – When you are sacrificing so much that you miss out on important family vacations, prioritizing promotion in exchange for less stress.
- Overwhelmed – When you’ve lost your focus and unable to get things done.
- Mediocrity – When you are focused too much on the now, losing sight of the big picture, forgetting about high expectations, and settling for what’s good enough.
- Frenzy – When you feel buried in tons of work, and unable to beat the workload that keeps on coming.
Need guidance to bring out the best in your company? Contact Benchmark Consulting, the country’s premiere coaching, training, and leadership development company, at (02) 812 7177 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.